Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ms. Laura's New Adventures


Hi, my name is Sitka! I am the Alaskan Malamute in the right side of the picture above. I am one of Ms. Laura's furry friends. I live in Richmond, Virginia. I am a therapy dog and I also have my own blog, All God's Creatures.  I am guest posting for Ms. Laura, today! Ms. Laura, Mr. Skippy Man, Kiddo, the little fur babies, and many feather friends have set out on a special new adventure with GOD. They moved to a quaint cottage nestled in a hollow just below the mountain where this picture of my mom, furry brother, and I was taken in Shenandoah National Park. Their move was successful, however the internet connection is yet to be established. Ms. Laura and her family deeply appreciate your continued prayers as they continue to seek GOD's guidance and direction. I am sending my human mom and dad to visit Ms. Laura, tomorrow. I hear GOD has blessed them with a thin blanket of snow in their corner of the world. Ms. Laura loves snow and so do I. We have both secretly been praying for snow. Oooops, I guess I told a little secret about Ms. Laura. Well, that's what she gets for letting a furry friend guest post. Seriously, prayer is a good thing. If it were not for prayer I would not even know Ms. Laura, but that's her story to tell.  Woofs and Wags, Sitka

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Send her my love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitka:

    I couldn't have said it better, myself. I can't wait to see my great friend tomorrow and celebrate all of GODS blessings with her. Praying GOD will provide a way for the internet connection to be established for our sweet friend!

    Hugs, blessings, and continued prayers,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sitka, praying for Laura and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell her we're praying for them. Looking forward to hearing how God is leading and blessing their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that
    Laura and her family are getting settled and ready for the adventure. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura,

    You are such a hoot! What a great idea. I bet you and your laundry are loving this weather as much as we are.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!