Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, August 29, 2011

ROFLOL!


I was getting everything ready to grill a roast and thought I would take a pic and e-mail it to my sister.  I didn't see what was just on the other side of the railing until I uploaded my camera.  I guess I really should make sure I am wearing my glasses when I take pictures!  lol

Somehow I think the grill and Gena should NOT be in the same picture!  lol

4 comments:

  1. As long as she wasn't thinking "I hope that's not for me!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a trusting little chick-a-dee! That is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you weren't grilling chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she feels the same way, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!