Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What Are Friends For!!!!

This is Renee, If Laura changes this blog again, I will hold it Hostage!  LOL!
****************************************
THANK YOU, my sweet friend, for all your help today in putting my blog back together.  I greatly appreciate the time and effort that you so unselfishly gave.  I know there were many times that you wanted to  :(( and~x(, but you didn't.  Even when I acted like a :o)ranting about that HORRIBLY SCARY RABBIT we found on the internet, and it seemed like I went a little 8-}, you still stuck around and pushed me on.  And when I FINALLY would get SOMETHING right, you were right there, as always, with some encouraging =d> .   And even when I messed up the background and wound up having to kill the rooster (inside joke, not a real rooster, 'cause I just couldn't do that, I would :-& and then :(() you didn't give me the l-) sign. 

So my friend, I just wanted to let you know how much you are  :x  and give you a great big 'ole >:d< !

You are. . . .
  
ONE IN A QUADRUPLEGAZILLION! 
   ;;)


5 comments:

  1. She thinks she's so CUTE! LOL!!!

    THANK YOU, RENEE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You gals are too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! So glad you made it happen!
    Hugs and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!