Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!

We have been soooo busy these past few days getting ready for the 2011 Invitation Softball Tournament that our Little League is putting on. Fourteen teams are participating in this event whick will last till Tuesday, and so far everything is going great!

Skippy is the League President and I am running the concession and in charge of feeding the kids each evening.  As you can see, My Skippy Man is so willing to help me.  Here he is making the blue raspberry lemonade slushie mix.  (my favorite!)  Do you think he is enjoying himself?  lol  And there in the background, is my precious friend, Mary.  She is such an AMAZING lady with a huge heart and a smile to match.  She does so much for the league and is such a blessing to me.....LOVE YOU, MY FRIEND! 

 Please keep all of those who are involved in this tournament, especially the girls who are playing, in your prayers as our temperature yesterday was in the triple digits and the next few days look to be very hot as well.

I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. Skippy man looks as if he was having any more fun everyone might be wearing your favorite blue slushie mix!

    Enjoy my friend,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!