Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sugar Cookie Cake

This recipe has already been posted but it is too good not to share again!  


A few years ago I found this recipe for Sugar Cookie Cake while I was visiting the blog of my THL friend, Kelly. I don't have the link to her exact post, but you can visit her by clicking HERE! 

When I read the ingredients, I knew I just HAD to make it. It is really easy and I just love that it has fresh, sweetened fruit in it. The first time I made it, I used the blueberries we had just picked that weekend at the berry farm....OMGoodness! Don't you just wish you could reach into your monitor and take a bite? Mmmmmm....so delicious!


I am hoping to make it again sometime this week as a special dessert for My Skippy Man.  Kiddo's not a fruit person unless it's bananas!   My son-in-law Tang tried this and when he brought his plate into the kitchen he said, "You can never have too much of THAT!"  What an awesome compliment from my son-in-law!

I hope you get a chance to make this dessert.............you won't be disappointed! 

To enlarge the recipe, just click on the picture.


ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with your background,I just may have to copy you. My favorite color and my favorite roosters!!!

    This cake looks and sounds so yummy. I definitely have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!