Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, December 25, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS!

Thank you, sweet Lord, for giving us the greatest gift of all . . . . .Your Son, Jesus Christ!

REMEMBER: 
Jesus IS the reason for the season! 

Merry CHRISTmas!!

4 comments:

  1. I pray you had a blessed Christmas! Just stopping by to say I hope the rest of the year is filled with laughter, joy and love.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Laura,

    What a beautiful, cozy photo.

    It is sad that Christmas is over :(

    We usually take down our tree on New Years Day, but right now, I don't like the thought of that - I am not ready for Christmas to end.

    Have a lovely Sunday,
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! that was a cool post.I like it.
    ________________________
    Kristen Stewart HD Wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.
    ___________
    ladies hand tattoo

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!