Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, December 18, 2015

O*U*C*H!!!

I have often heard that kidney stones are horrible and the pain is severe and intense. Well, I can say now from personal experience that it is ALL TRUE!!

It was definitely NOT the way I wanted to spend my Sunday morning but in all honesty, it was exactly where I needed to be at that moment and it truly was a great reminder to me that on those days when I feel like everything is going wrong, or I feel I have it bad or am at the end of my rope, I will remember that through all the pain that this world can throw at me I will..........

PRAISE GOD FOR I AM ALIVE! 

I prayed a LOT that morning asking my sweet Lord to relieve me from that pain.  I knew He would.  Knowing that He was there right beside me, holding my hand, giving me strength is what helped me through.  THANK YOU, JESUS!

"God is our refuge and strength,
    an ever-present help in trouble!"
 Psalm 46:1

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear.
    Laura, I am sorry to read that you suffered with kidney stones!! My dad had those periodically, and he was a tough cookie, and I know that they were horribly painful!!
    I am glad that you are ok. Prayers and faith are wonderful things! I am so grateful for our Heavenly Father and his love for each one of us!!

    I've never had kidney stones, but of course you know that our daughter had a kidney transplant..... so I am familiar with all things kidneys; good and bad :)

    I've read that lemon juice in water helps keep kidney stones at bay. I'm not sure about that, other than I drink water with lemon every single day, and I've not had kidney stones.

    Hope you and your sweet family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, so thankful you got through this painful ordeal. I wonder if they used a later to blast that stone? I've heard about lemon juice and also organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar is good for both gall stones and kidney stones. Praying you recover fully and are able to enjoy Christmad.
    Blessings,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'm praying you're feeling better - but as it's almost April - I'm sure you are.

    This is Bevy. :) Under an assumed name.

    Happy April Fool(s) day.
    God bless you my friend!
    Bevy

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!