Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A Sad Day

The trials and sometimes overwhelming circumstances that we go through in life seem so insignificant right now.  Today, my cousin N. was laid to rest and a piece of my heart went with her.

Fly high, angel. We love you and miss you but rejoice in knowing that one day we will all be together again.
 
 My sister C, my cousin N and myself
 

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Laura,

    I feel very deeply for you. I, too, lost one of my sisters about five months ago, and I nearly cry each day thinking of her.

    The joy is, as you mentioned, that we WILL see them again some day. Praise the Lord for His goodness.

    God bless you,Laura. I will be praying for you.
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I meant to say that you cousin looks like she was a very precious woman. Her eyes hold a lot of love.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((HUGS)) I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!