Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Quiet Time

Because my life has been so busy lately and I've often been gone 
more than I am home, I started to think that 
I didn't have time to have my quiet time with the Lord.  Oh, so not true.  
My precious friend gave me "Jesus Calling" for my 
birthday and it fits right in my purse.  
Honestly, I can no longer use the excuse 
I'm not home, my quiet time will have to wait. 
I can have my "much needed time with the Lord
ANYWHERE I am!
On my dear friend's back deck.....
 in Yorktown....
even in the park!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!