Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

For My Skippy Man

Skippy has to work today and tomorrow after church is our Vacation Bible School set up so I will not be home to celebrate Father's Day with my hubby.  We were going to go out for breakfast this morning but no one wanted to get out of bed.  lol

My Skippy Man is hard to gift for because he never really says what he would like to have.  I love making homemade things.  I think I came up with the PERFECT gift this time since I do know ONE thing he likes to get......TOOLS!

I hope he likes it! 

3 comments:

  1. What a great gift! Did you do that yourself or have it made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't visited your blog in ages. your picture is beautiful and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura,

    I have not "seen" you in a while. How are you doing?
    I was out to Fredrick, MD twice this year. You live near there, don't you?

    Hope all is well with you and your family.
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!