Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Healthy Pancakes

I was looking for a healthy pancake recipe and I find this one on pinterest. It's low calorie, high protein and I really LOVE it. It's obviously not your normal, carb-filled pancake so if you make this thinking that's what you'll get, you will be disappointed.

These pancakes have a great, delicate banana flavor and the texture is like the center of a piece of French toast or a crepe. This recipe is quick and EASY. All you need is 1 banana and 1 egg. I add some cinnamon and finely chopped walnuts to mine. Mash your ingredients together and cook on a hot skillet as you would a normal pancake. I used coconut oil in my pan instead of butter. I used honey on mine instead of syrup. YUMM!!





 


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've made those before. You are right... they are tasty, and so easy!!
    The other night, we had a hankering for breakfast for dinner.
    We had flapjacks, and 100% pure maple syrup. I need to mix up a recipe of your pancakes... much lower in calories ***smile**.

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!