Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bible Art Journaling Challenge Week #1 - Be Brave

 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go!"
Joshua 1:9

My first attempt at art journaling. I just got my new Bible this afternoon but it was the wrong kind so I am using one my dear friend Andrea gave me. Three more weeks worth to do and I'll be all caught up. Thank the Lord He doesn't care how I draw!

If you'd like to join the Bible Art Journaling Challenge Week #1, please go HERE!

Blessings~
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I have been doing this for a couple of years now,and I Love doing it...

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!