Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

There's No One To.....

wake me up at the crack of dawn.....

or run around the front yard.....
annoy the cats.....
hide in the woods.....
jump through the window with the missing screen to eat the cat food.....
forage under the fallen tree.....
wait at the side door for treats.....
eat the flowers.....
go under the van for shade.....
follow behind when I mow the grass looking for bugs.....
or play hide and seek under the stairs.
 
BAD BEAR!

I MISS MY LADIES!  
RIP, MY BEAUTIES!!




                            



5 comments:

  1. Oh no, Laura, I'm so sorry! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear.. that's too bad. I'm so sorry that the bear wreaked havoc!
    So, did you capture the bear??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, noooooooo! I thought at first it was your doggie, and was reelived to find out it wasn't, but still, the horrible beast! May they be waiting for you at Heaven's gates, to annoy you forever. Oh wait, no annoyances up there!

    I love the way you told this story in photos. But so sorry for your loss.

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! That's awful! Is there any way to keep bears away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Laura. I am so sorry. I know our family would be simply devastated if anything happened to our girls.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!