Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Just Relaxin'

Yesterday, my friend G-Girl and I took the kids up to Skyline Drive. We just wanted to get away and just relax and not have to worry about anything. Here are a few pictures I took during our lazy afternoon!
   
   







I loved that I got Kiddo in this picture.....
I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

  1. The photos are beautiful! Looks like a nice place to go.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to go and relax. I love your pictures! You have a talent for capturing the moments.
    You've really captured something special in those pictures of your son. A quietness.

    Have a great day.

    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling like a blog-stalker, hehe... but, I came across your blog on the Homeschool Lounge website, and just wanted to say- I love your page! :) It's filled with inspiration and joy, and that's awesome to see... and wowie- Virginia looks beautiiiiful! :) Wishing you a happy school year!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!