Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Shave And A Haircut - Being Frugal

I have been cutting Kiddo's hair for years.   It grows so fast that it was costing me a fortune so I decided to cut it myself. When it gets buzzed, My Skippy Man does it, but when it gets scissor cut, I take care of that. Yesterday, he needed both a cut and a shave, as you can tell by the first pic. I sometimes joke with him and call him Wolfman Jack.  He says, "Who?"  lol

I love to cut his hair.....it's FREE!  And that is one word this Frugal Female LOVES!  
This is one of his senior portraits I took last month at the zoo.
Not sure why it's showing up blurry on here
One finger length all around is all it takes
Can you tell what he's doing?  Yup....he's playing
his Nintendo DS.  lol
TADAAAA......that's my handsome young man!

I LOVE YOU, KIDDO!



7 comments:

  1. His hair looks great. As long as you can cut it I think that's a great way to save money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debby! It really is easy. I never attempted anything more than trimming the length on our girls. They were too picky about their hair.

    Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair looks great! We love to do home haircuts here for our boys :)

    Have a lovely week~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I cut my husbands all the time. I wish he could return the favor and do mine. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome young man!
    And, he has a wonderful smile too!!

    I've also cut our boys' hair for years.
    They like the way that I do it, and it certainly does save a lot of money.

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do all the haircuts here too. My guys hair grows fast so between the two of them I'm cutting often. But it is FREE so I'm fine with doing the cutting.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 08, 2012

    Hi Laura,

    I also cut my boys’ hair to save on expenses. I am not that good at it, but I do my best, and they are patient with me.

    Thanks for the cute comment you made on my Fun With Scarves post.

    As always, I love hearing from you!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!