Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, June 11, 2012

Lost In My Own Little World

I just can't get enough of a site called "Tipnut!" It has a TON of craft, sewing, and DIY projects, as well as ideas and tutorials on food, gardening and plants, health & beauty, and household tips....all in one spot.  AWESOOOOOME!

If I don't watch myself, I could get lost in my own little world on there for HOURS!  As you can see, I take my coffee with a splash of tipnut! 

If you get a chance, hop on over.....I know you'll love it there too! 


3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 11, 2012

    Hello Laura!

    It made me so happy to see you at my blog this morning! Thank you for your comment. You are a delight.

    I will just have to hop over and check out this "Tipnut" site.

    I like the photo on this post.

    Happy, happy Monday!

    Hugs!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful and fun site!

    Loads and loads of information.. all at a touch of a button :)

    Enjoy all that new information.


    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check it out. That's how I feel about Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!