Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Lost In My Own Little World

I just can't get enough of a site called "Tipnut!" It has a TON of craft, sewing, and DIY projects, as well as ideas and tutorials on food, gardening and plants, health & beauty, and household tips....all in one spot.  AWESOOOOOME!

If I don't watch myself, I could get lost in my own little world on there for HOURS!  As you can see, I take my coffee with a splash of tipnut! 

If you get a chance, hop on over.....I know you'll love it there too! 


3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 11, 2012

    Hello Laura!

    It made me so happy to see you at my blog this morning! Thank you for your comment. You are a delight.

    I will just have to hop over and check out this "Tipnut" site.

    I like the photo on this post.

    Happy, happy Monday!

    Hugs!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful and fun site!

    Loads and loads of information.. all at a touch of a button :)

    Enjoy all that new information.


    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check it out. That's how I feel about Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!