Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Gifts From My Precious Children

Before every birthday, Christmas, etc, my children will ask, "What would you like for.....?" and my response is always the same........"PLEASE MAKE ME SOMETHING!"  After a little smile and a chuckle, they would say, "No really....what do you want?" I would again say, "PLEASE MAKE ME SOMETHING!"

Well, this Mother's Day, I got what I asked for!  WOO HOO!  Something made by THEM and I just LOVE IT!

A basket with assorted candles and tarts in my favorite
scents; apple, vanilla, sugar cookie, 
gingerbread, and a Stevia plant.....
and a beautiful flower pot with all their pictures on it.
Kiddo.......
Bean and Tex......
and Goose and Tang!

THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS ANGELS......
I LOVE YOU GUYS!



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little flower pot, Laura! I love it when Katie makes things for me too.
    Mmmmm...I'll bet your candles smell wonderful!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts from the heart.

    You are a blessed woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gifts are the sweetest.

    @3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful and talented. Blessings to you Laura.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!