Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Frosty Toffee Bits Pie

"Taste and see that the LORD is good...."
Psalm 34:8

I originally posted this recipe back in July of 2010.  Since then, I have been asked many times for it, so I thought I would just re-post it here for everyone to grab.

There is only one word I can use to describe this tasty treat......... OMGOODNESS-SCRUMPTIOUS-AMAZING- SINFUL-AWESOME-DELICIOUS-FANTASTIC-UNBELIEVABLE! LOL

For this YUMMY recipe, you will need:

1 graham cracker crust (pre-made or store bought)
1 pkg cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup Half & Half
1 8 oz container of whipped topping, thawed
1 1/4 cup toffee bits (I used 2 frozen and smashed king size bars of Heath Toffee candy bars, but you could use Butterfingers or something like that as well. YUMMM! )

Beat together cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Blend in Half & Half till combined. Fold in whipped topping, then fold in 1 cup toffee bits. Pour or scoop mixture into graham crust, spreading evenly onto crust. Sprinkle with remaining toffee. Cover and freeze overnight. This can be frozen and stored in your freezer for 1 month!  HA, this never lasts more than two days in our house! 

ENJOY!



7 comments:

  1. O my. This looks so good. Mouth watering.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee..
    two days huh? It wouldn't last one day here~~~LOL!

    Looks tasty and perfect for summer time dinners. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 30, 2012

    It does look delicious. I won't torture myself with attempting to make it at this time since I am on a diet. But...oh, it is tempting!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 30, 2012

    Oh, Laura...

    By the way, I posted some photos of the chickens we have here in Old Town Fair Oaks, where they roam freely. It is really a quaint little area.

    I took the photos with you in mind; I thought you would like to see them.

    See you!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 31, 2012

    Dear Laura,

    I just now say your lovely face amongst my few followers.

    Thank you for following my blog!!!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that pie looks delicious and cool for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that pie looks delicious and cool for summer.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!