Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Please Pray With Me

Last night, my dear friend Renee over at "Glow Academy", found out that her son and husband were involved in a head on collision with another vehicle.  Jacob has been released from the hospital and is home now with Renee, but Jeff was airlifted to another hospital.  Jeff is in stable condition, but is on a ventilator and heavily sedated to keep him from moving so his body can heal.



Please join me in prayer on their behalf! I know that God can give him ultimate healing!

God bless!

7 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for them, Laura!! Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so scary. I will keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,

    Praying... popping over to let Renee know, too.

    Hugs,

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laura, how awful, I started praying as soon as I read it. Please keep us posted. But on a good note, isn't it wonderful that we can spread the word through blogging and that people even in other countries can lift this situation before our amazing God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just seeing this but prayers said/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY Laura...thank you for letting us know. Renee and Jacob are good blogging friends of ours! I am so sorry to hear this. We will hold them in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY Laura...thank you for letting us know. Renee and Jacob are good blogging friends of ours! I am so sorry to hear this. We will hold them in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!