Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And Awaaaaay, We Go!

In the morning, I will be driving back to Texas with Bean, where she will be spending some much needed R&R time with Tex. After his leave, he will go back to Iraq and then he should be back in a month and a half and will BE HOME FOR GOOD! PRAISE THE LORD!

I will have my camera with me and all my cables so hopefully I will be able to post some pics while Kiddo and I are gone.  I will only be gone for a week as I know My Skippy Man will miss us TERRIBLY! :> )

Today we are finishing up packing and loading up the vehicles.  So much to do, but I have to be honest, I really don't want to do it!  It's TOO STINKIN' HOT!  lol

Well, it's back to packing and loading.  Keep cool and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Laura~
    Be careful and have a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!