Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Beautiful Day

It is another beautiful day here in the Valley. We have been out mowing and weed eating, and just admiring God's handi-work.  I am having to keep the chickens inside for now because of all the commotion in the yard.  I don't want them running off, never to return again!  lol   Yesterday, I found them in my friend's yard, which normally is fine with her, but they were little rascals and tore up her flower bed in the front of her house.  Thankfully they didn't EAT her flowers, they were just foraging through the mulch and dirt for some yummy bugs.  I didn't have my phone or camera to take any pictures of the mess.  To be honest, I never thought they were having such a good time over there in the bed!  lol

The rest of the day will be stuff around the house and some more sewing until it's time to open the concession stand for the game tonight. It's less than two weeks till the festival and there is so much to get done.

Well, I'm off to finish the yard.  See you later!

  

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like some nice weather and some yard work. Too bad you didn't get a picture!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!