Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

New To Blogger

Hello, everyone! I am new to blogger but not new to blogging. I have been blogging over at http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/ilovemy3angelbabies since 2007 when we first started homeschooling our son. I was encouraged recently by my DH and Renee over at
G*L*O*W Academy to start another blog where I can share whatever I want AND still use HSB for homeschooling like I think it really should be for. I have tried to do just that, but more times then not, I would wind up blogging about something other then homeschooling.

So, here I am. I am seriously thinking of having more then one blog. I love to cook and share recipes with others. I asked Renee about that one and she is all for it! :D Man, you gotta love her! :D I also love to design blog templates for others, so maybe, I might have one for that also.

Please join me as I share with you my walk with God, my family, the ponderings of my heart, and lots of other things that are important to me!

Blessings~
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Cool Beans, Dorie! Glad you've come over! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA You made it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! I am HERE! VOILA!

    Love you, guys!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!