Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catching Up

I will just be honest and tell you that I have been on the lazy side these past few days. I have so much that I need to get done but have not had ANY desire to do any of it, which is NOT a good thing since I will be having a Mary Kay bridal shower here next Friday. EEEEKK!!! Well, today I do have that desire and I am going to TRY and play catch up the best I can. It is a BEAUTIFUL day outside so laundry is on the top of my list, and let me tell you, there is a LOT of it! I just hope my clothes line can handle it! lol

We are also on our last loaf of bread so that is priority #2. I found a WONDERFUL recipe over at The Simple Dollar. I have made it before and my family LOVED it! Then it's time for picking up, dusting, and then vacuuming. If I could eliminate one thing from my to do list, DUSTING would be IT. For me, it is the worst thing I have to do. I would rather clean out the litter box then dust! Yes, I know.....I'M WEIRD!

Well, if I want to get ANYTHING done, I need to get up from this contraption and get moving.

Have a great day, everyone!

Blessings~
Laura

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 14, 2009

    Everyone deserves to be Lazy every now n then ;)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!