Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Creative Meal Planning

Most of you know that I I'm a meal planner and food prepper. I like to know what we are having for dinner each night because honestly, I don't like winging it. A few days ago I was watching a video from The Passionate Penny Pincher. She plans and preps as well and had this great idea of putting the ingredients and the recipe inside a basket for each weeknight meal. Wonderful to have everything you need right at your fingertips. 

I have been busier these past few weeks then I have been in a long time. I wanted to make it so that if I'm not home for dinner one night, my husband could just go to the top shelf in the fridge, pull out a basket and know exactly what to do. I still have a couple of things to put into each basket but I am very happy with this idea and I think My Skippy Man will be as well! 

Are you a meal planner and weekly food prepper as well? Do you have a system that works for you? If so, we'd love to hear about it! 😁






No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!