Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, October 30, 2020

Creamy Keto Taco Soup

I absolutely LOVE soup. I can eat it any time of the year, not just during the cold weather months. I love making it in the crockpot and being able to smell it cooking all day. 

Tonight I had planned on making keto eggplant gratin. It is DELICIOUS and only requires a few ingredients. Unfortunately, the eggplant I just bought a few days ago was already bad when I cut into it so I had to switch gears. I ended up making Creamy Keto Taco Soup. It was very good but spicy. I added sour cream to mine which made it fine for me to eat. I just don't do spicy. 

To make this recipe, you will need.......

INGREDIENTS:
*1 lb Ground Beef 
*1/2 Small Onion, Chopped 
*1 12 oz Package of ¡Yo Quiero!4 Pepper Queso (I used On The Border Queso) 
*2 10 oz Cans of Ro*tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (I used Wal-Mart brand) 
*2 1/2 cups Beef Broth 
*1 tsp Garlic Powder 
*1 packet Taco Seasoning 
*Salt and Pepper to Taste 

Directions: 
*Brown ground beef and onions together then drain. 
*In a large saucepan add ground beef and Queso on low/medium heat. Stir together to mix well before adding any other ingredients. 
*Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer on low for 30 minutes. 
*Add salt and pepper to taste. 

Optional: Serve topped with freshly grated cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, and/or guacamole.

ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!