Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Keeping Busy

It is a GORGEOUS day here on the farm.  Them temperature is in the high 70's - low 80's but the humidity is gone.  PRAISE THE LORD!!! Some days it has been absolutely horrible, like a wet blanket covering your entire body, making it difficult to breathe.  We are very happy for the reprieve and I am taking advantage of it to the fullest.

I have the doors and windows open and have been hanging all the laundry out to dry.  I love being outdoors so any chance I get, even it it's just to do laundry, I take it.
I have also been busy woodworking and sign painting to get caught up on my orders and also some benefit auction items.  These are just a few of the things I have been making.....


My two grandchildren -2/8 of my heart!

What have YOU been up to?
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Laura, I am VERY impressed with all that you are doing. Your work and ideas are lovely!

    :)Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!