Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAUGHTER

My dearest Bean~

 I look at you and I do not see the passage of time. I see my little girl playing dress up, running through the yard, playing on the swings, picking wildflowers, riding around in that red jeep through the house, playing with Moosie and drawing a big scary face with sharp teeth on the family room wall in crayon and then proceed to tell me, "GOD MADE ME DO IT!"  (I'm still not buying it!  lol)
I will try hard to accept the fact that you are older now and that the decisions you make are your own, but you must understand that to me, you will always be my little girl. It's hard to believe that as you celebrate your birthday, it is your first birthday as a new mom. You now know what it is to love unconditionally and with every fiber of your being. Then later on when he grows up and makes you breakfast for Mother's Day, I pray you will have the wonderful experience of eating a bed of lettuce covered with pretzels, sour cream and Jell-O. A sweet memory I will NEVER forget!
I may not be able to carry you in my arms anymore, my daughter, but I will ALWAYS CARRY YOU IN MY HEART!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAN! I LOVE YOU TO INFINITY......AND BEYOOOOOND!!  

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Laura,

    What a beautiful daughter you have! Children are the best blessing in this world!

    Love and hugs,
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!