Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

What A Blessing

A few weeks ago I drove to an empty farm house that I absolutely LOVE and pray one day to live.   It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day, after weeks of bitter cold, so I decided to stay for awhile and just take in the beauty and magnificence of it all.

This particular day, I came upon a mamma and her newly born calf on part of the acreage that is being rented for cattle.  After a little while, the calf got up and walked around on her very wobbly legs. I have to say, that was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Mamma then started making noise, giving direction to her newborn to follow her, and away they went to another section of the field together.  I have a feeling they were trying to get away from me!  lol






Thank you, Father, for giving me that moment to slow down and enjoy Your AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL world. 
What a blessing it truly was!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love that farm too; what a special place and for you to be able to go and pray there-how special. Can't wait to see how the Lord opens the door for it to be yours.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a beautiful home. I hope you are able to live there as you have dreamed. Such lovely photos!

    Great story about the mama and baby.

    :)Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a perfect day. The place is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once saw a calf being born. I was in awe....Looks like a great place. I hope you can live there. =)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!