Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Photo File

 
 
 

 
 
This remind me that as we each follow our life's track, God has already been there, 
preparing the way!  
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
I am linking up today with Hope from "The Simple Life of Hope" - a place to share your new or old treasure photos. 

If you'd like to join in on the fun, please click HERE to link up!

4 comments:

  1. Laura, I am so delighted to see you have linked up with me today!!!

    !!!Thank you!!!

    Can you tell how excited I am about this?

    I love your photo and the scripture you have chosen to go with it.

    Hugs!!!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from Hope's Linkup. Love the photo and scripture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great message that you left describing the photo!
    have a great weekend!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laura, for this wonderful post, and reminder of our Heavenly Father's love for us.

    Have a nice weekend..
    K.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!