Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Photo File

 
 
 

 
 
This remind me that as we each follow our life's track, God has already been there, 
preparing the way!  
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
I am linking up today with Hope from "The Simple Life of Hope" - a place to share your new or old treasure photos. 

If you'd like to join in on the fun, please click HERE to link up!

4 comments:

  1. Laura, I am so delighted to see you have linked up with me today!!!

    !!!Thank you!!!

    Can you tell how excited I am about this?

    I love your photo and the scripture you have chosen to go with it.

    Hugs!!!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from Hope's Linkup. Love the photo and scripture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great message that you left describing the photo!
    have a great weekend!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laura, for this wonderful post, and reminder of our Heavenly Father's love for us.

    Have a nice weekend..
    K.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!