Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Island Update

Skippy has worked so hard on this island and I am happy to say (for him) that it is.......












FINISHED!!

10 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Well done Mr. Skippy Man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweetie! He did an AMAZING JOB! But then again, I'm very biased! lol

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Island! Can I have 1 too???? And do you deliver? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good man! It looks wonderfully lovely, Laura!

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo!!
    He's a keeper! Not only did he build you a great kitchen island, but he did it because he loves you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's lovely. Tell him 'great job!'

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!