Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Happy February

Happy February, everyone! Having been sick since last Thursday I was finally able to get to the doctors. . After steroid shots and big gun antibiotics for bronchitis, I felt so much better today.  I actually went to the grocery store and got what I needed to make my first meal since getting sick and some much needed fruit.

Right now my produce 🍓is soaking in a wash. When that's done, the grapes 🍇will be pulled off, enjoy a salt scrub and then everything good into containers for the fridge.

This nice batch of carrots🥕 are for a new recipe I'm trying this evening, honey whipped carrots.  Thet are going alongside maple glazed country ribs.  Mmmm, I can't wait.  Tonight I'm actually hungry.🍽

Looking forward to getting some more notecards done and starting on some new projects.   Amazing what feeling good does to you!💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!