Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, December 25, 2017

365 Photo A Day Challenge Day 67

365/67

ME:  "What do you want for Christmas, Mouse?"

MOUSE:  "I want a blanket like the one you have with pictures of you and Grandpa on it."

ME:  "What kinds of pictures would you like to be on your blanket?"

MOUSE:  "Nana, I want it to be filled with lots of pictures of you and me!"  😱

NANA:  "I will see what I can do, sweetheart!"  (heart melts)

*******CHRISTMAS*********

Mouse opens present......

"NANAAAAA.....it's just what I wanted!"  (insert big hug and HUGE smile here)

Oh, that child just melts my heart!! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!