Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Been very Busy......But It's A Good Thing

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, but that's a good thing.  Rather then tell you what I've been up to, I'll show you.

"Children make your life important!"
~ homeschool fall portraits ~

A heart that loves, is always young!
~A young newlywed couple~

"My precious niece.......an exact mini version of my sister!"
~ My niece, Boog~

"A moment in my tummy....a lifetime in my heart!"
~A maternity session~

"Just Shootin' My Friend"
~Sharing our passion for photography~

Thank you, S.......this shot is AMAZING! 
 
This is where I prefer to be........behind the camera!  


Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit!

GOD BLESS!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, you have been busy! Great photos! I wanted to tell you I made the Taco Soup last night. It was soo good! I did top each bowl with grated cheese, crunched up tortilla chips, and a dollip of sour cream...oh my....

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures! You're really good and I love the pictures of you too. Awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your having such a good time. The pictures are all so beautiful.
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!