Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, April 6, 2012

PRAISE THE LORD And A Beautiful Day

I am sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to you regarding Kiddo.  I wound up having a nasty fight with the pollen outside and have been coughing my head off, sneezing, and walking around with tissues hanging out of my nose!  EEEWWW!!!  I know....you really didn't need to know that, did you?   lol
Well, I took Kiddo to see the doctor the other day and at first she thought it was a strep rash until she looked at it more closely.  She said it was a rash of unknown origin and there is nothing she can do for it unless it starts to itch, but that is is NOT contagious and is NOT serious, but it will probably take awhile before it goes away completely.   PRAISE THE LORD that's all it is!  WOO HOO! 

Today has been an absolutely BEAUTIFUL DAY here on the farm -  I mowed the grass........
 washed and hung out the clothes......if you
look in the back right corner of the
deck, you can see that I am putting
my homemade clothesline to good use.
There is another branch that hangs across the
opening by the stairs behind me that I use to hang
them on as well.....
 I also washed the sheets.....
enjoyed the purple petunias My Skippy Man bought for me yesterday
while I tried to decide where to plant them......
 and the ladies had some fun outside enjoying all the sunshine 
and the cool temps.....
 and someone decided to play hide and seek.
Can you find her?  
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you are not alone. I was fine on Tuesday. When I woke up Wednesday morning I had a runny, sneezy allergy nose. I think at times sticking kleen x up my nostrils would be so much easier and kinder to my nose then blowing it constantly. I don't know about you but when I am in this condition mowing does not make things any better. Urrgg. This to shall pass but not soon enough! Glad your kiddo is doing ok. Great pictures Love the bright as gold hen. What a pretty girl.
    Have a Blessed and Happy Easter.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura..
    Such good news about your little one!!
    There's nothing better than peace of mind, when it comes to health issues.... so I'm glad the Dr. found all well.

    Love all your pictures!!
    We had SNOW here this morning.
    We live in a mountain valley in Utah.. and we get clobbered.
    Luckily...it didn't really stick and tomorrow it's going to be sunny... or so the forecast predicts.

    Have a wonderful weekend, and a very Happy Easter!!

    p.s. I've so enjoyed my visit with you here today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Laura,

    I am so glad to hear that your dear Kiddo is fine.

    I used to think that I was the only one who walked around with tissues in my nose. It is funny to realize that it is a common solution.

    I love petunias. My mother always grew then and so I also like to always have them around. I tend to like best the flowers my mother favored. They always bring such pleasant memories.

    It is so good to see you again!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, sorry it's been so long, again. Sounds like it's allergy time where you are. It's been raining alot here as usual, but we've been seeing that thing called the sun peak out for longer and longer periods this month.

    Hope You and kiddo will be enjoying allergy free days and rash free days soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad things went well at the doctor. Sorry about your allergies. The petunias are so pretty. So where is your clothes line? Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've been having some nice weather! I'm glad Kiddo is doing OK! Hope he's all better soon.
    Have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!