Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby Chick In Waiting

I'd like you to meet our first egg!  Isn't she/he so cute!  I can't believe my sister has it sitting next to an ice pack to keep it cool!  ROFLOL! 

I LOVE IT!

Thank you, sis, for all the TLC you are giving to our future flock!  You're the BEST! :> )

6 comments:

  1. How neat! I hope that your egg works out for you. Do you happen to know anything about chicken knees? Weird question I know. I have a duck with swollen knees and I just can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Laura, thank you for your prayers. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had success with hatching adopted eggs. We had a broody hen; so, we got four eggs from a friend who had hens and roosters.

    Three out of four hatched successfully. Unfortunately, after putting them outside in a pen, something got two of the remaining three.

    We now have one lone chick. It's sad; but, we cannot seem to find chicks anywhere around here to adopt.

    Best of wishes to you and God bless you and your flock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I am doing a little summer sorting and giving my blog a new look this week. I'm going through my blog lists and pruning.

    I wanted to let you know that you made the cut so to speak.

    I'll keep your link on my sidebar so that I and others may come to visit easily.

    Do drop in, but don't mind the dust!

    Laura
    Too!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!