Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, July 6, 2009

What's On The Menu


Tonight's dinner on the farm:
Chicken and stuffing bake
Rice
Brocolli

Dessert:

(This menu is subject to change at any given moment!)

4 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you were touched though I had no idea my words would do such a thing. That's the Lord for ya...He knows who needs to hear what and when they need it.

    It took me a while to complete, but I finished today. It's interesting to dig up old things and share them.

    Ya know, I didn't mention that I NEVER sailed on a ship while I was in the Navy. It's true! Never!

    Enjoy your movie with hubby.

    Thanks for all of you support and encouraging words.
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 07, 2009

    I LOVE your new background sis!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, sis! I saw that and fell in love with it. I think I am sticking with this one for awhile! :D

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 08, 2009

    Laura,

    This dinner sound delicious...just the way I like to eat!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!