Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Skating Babies? YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!

3 comments:

  1. That is one of THE BEST videos of the year!!!

    I gotta get me some of that there evian fer real!!

    lmbo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a piece of it on TV. I LOL everytime I see it.

    This was a longer version of it. I hadn't seen. I was laughing so hard.

    Thanks for raising my endorphines.
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the Evian Babies! I saw them on another blog last week and then forwarded it around to all my friends. They did SUCH a good job making those videos look so real. DARLING!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!