Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, July 10, 2009

What's On The Menu?


Tonight's dinner on the farm:
Homemade Pizzas:
1 w/extra cheese
1 w/onions & peppers

Dessert:
Vanilla Skinny Cow chocolate dipped ice cream sticks
or
Edy's Drumstick Ice Cream

(This menu is subject to change at any given moment!)


2 comments:

  1. And it was gooooooooooooooooooooood!

    Skippy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm Mmmm Good! When I see your menus I want to come on over, but I think I'm a little too far away.

    I can enjoy it by how it sounds, maybe.

    Yesterday was hard work cleaning out the basement, but kinda fun. My sis & I know if they had waited too much longer it would have been such a physical strain on us too. Glad my folks asked us to do it now.

    I try not to collect things, but I do. When it comes from gramma & grampas house I can't help but bring it home.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!