Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Road Trip.....WOO HOO!

This morning, a lovely group of women and I, will be bound for NC for a Women's Conference. We will be gone all day Friday and Saturday. I am so EXCITED! This is our group from last year. We had such a great time!

Please pray that we arrive there and return home safely.
I know this is going to be a time of great fellowship. There's nothing like a great big group of women getting together and PRAISING THE LORD!

Have a great weekend. See you when I get back!

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 31, 2009

    Dear Laura,
    I will pray for your trip.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking group...blessigs on your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a FANTASTIC TRIP!! Sounds like it'll have to be GREAT!

    Praying for traveling mercies for you.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ladies.....it was AMAZING! :D Thank you for all your prayers!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!