Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Road Trip

Hi, everyone! We are back from our road trip. Skippy's job sent him on a business trip to Alabama to a little town called Russellville. And when I say little town, I mean LITTLE TOWN! It is about the same size as the town we live in, only there is a LOT less to do. I didn't think that was possible, but it was! lol


While we were there, we did a lit of driving around, checking out the area. I found a house I would just LOVE to have. Isn't it SWEET? I just LOVE the wrap-around porch.



Look at the corner with the wicker furniture.....AWESOME!

I have more to share, but it will have to wait. Lots to do today!


4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2009

    Love the Pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 31, 2009

    Hi Laura,
    Nice to hear you had a great road trip.
    Yes, it is indeed a lovely home!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you. I absolutely love that house! That is my dream house. Wrap around porch, ornate woodcrafting, beautiful. It looks great painted yellow too.

    Hope you had a fun little trip.

    Take care,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!