Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Thank You, My Skippy Man!

Kiddo and I were blessed to have Skippy home for a long weekend. He's been a busy man taking advantage of the beautiful weather we have had. Between changing the brakes on my car, designing pantry shelves and grocery shopping, he made me a standing shelf for the counter.  This now gives me room to put things up and out of the way giving me more work space but still able to have what I need at arm's length.  I was going to paint it but I like this rustic look much better. 

Thank you, Skippy....I LOVE IT! ❤

I don't know what I would do without him, he is so smart, knowing how to do much more than I every will!
I had some room but not enough without having to constantly move things around.  These are things that I use every day to cook and bake with.
Ahh, so much better and more organized. I feel like I can breathe much better now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!