Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Meat Pockets

I did not meal prep this week so when I got home late today, I was at a loss on what to make for dinner. I remembered we had a tube of jumbo buttermilk biscuits so I cooked up some sweet Italian sausage and made some quick meat pockets for the guys. I took one biscuit, pulled it in half and flattened it out with my fingers. I put one piece on the bottom, put in sweet Italian sausage & sharp cheddar, then topped it with the other half of the biscuit. I used my mini waffle iron and squeezed it closed, cooking for approximately 3-4 minutes, or till nice and golden brown. Skippy & Kiddo approved!! 👍 👍



No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!