Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scripture Pic

This picture of My Skippy Man and Kiddo was taken about ten years ago and it is one of my all time favorites. I thought this scripture was just perfect for it! 
 

Are you setting the right example?  Remember......your children are watching you!

4 comments:

  1. I so love this picture. It should be blown up and hung in your living room. I can see why you love it so much... it tells a beautiful story.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post Laura:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is beautiful and I think I might just try to do that with a picture I have. What a good idea. Do you have it printed with the scripture on it?
    How true it is, our families, especially kids watch us. Ours is in his 30's and still watching. :O)
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!