Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What Are Friends For!!!!

This is Renee, If Laura changes this blog again, I will hold it Hostage!  LOL!
****************************************
THANK YOU, my sweet friend, for all your help today in putting my blog back together.  I greatly appreciate the time and effort that you so unselfishly gave.  I know there were many times that you wanted to  :(( and~x(, but you didn't.  Even when I acted like a :o)ranting about that HORRIBLY SCARY RABBIT we found on the internet, and it seemed like I went a little 8-}, you still stuck around and pushed me on.  And when I FINALLY would get SOMETHING right, you were right there, as always, with some encouraging =d> .   And even when I messed up the background and wound up having to kill the rooster (inside joke, not a real rooster, 'cause I just couldn't do that, I would :-& and then :(() you didn't give me the l-) sign. 

So my friend, I just wanted to let you know how much you are  :x  and give you a great big 'ole >:d< !

You are. . . .
  
ONE IN A QUADRUPLEGAZILLION! 
   ;;)


5 comments:

  1. She thinks she's so CUTE! LOL!!!

    THANK YOU, RENEE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You gals are too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! So glad you made it happen!
    Hugs and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!