Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sisters Are Great!


My sister came over today with a surprise for me and I was soooo excited.....GOOSE BERRY PATCH COOKBOOKS! 


WOO HOO!

I just love these.  They are filled with so many neat ideas and recipes.  I can't wait to make a cup of coffee and sit down at the table with these and RELAX!


4 comments:

  1. What an awesome sister you have! Those are some great books you've got there...but I'm afraid it's going to take longer than a cup of coffee to go through them all! If you're like me, I read them cover to cover...like a novel!
    Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...I LOVE this music!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww,,,,don't you love to get cookbooks and yours are personalized! I wonder if they make "from the holler" books :O)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!