Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, September 30, 2011

Homemade Foaming Hand Soap

I have been making my own foaming hand soap for awhile now. I really like the foam kind much better than the liquid so I thought I would give it a try and see if I could make it.  WOO HOO, it was sooooo EASY!

I used an old foam bottle that I had and just followed the simple steps below. . . . .


I know of a few people who also throw in small pieces of soap into a bottle of water and get the same results.  I haven't tried that yet, but you know it's on my list!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. I have some awesome smelling natural dish soaps I use that would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that's a good idea. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!