Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Creative Meal Planning

Most of you know that I I'm a meal planner and food prepper. I like to know what we are having for dinner each night because honestly, I don't like winging it. A few days ago I was watching a video from The Passionate Penny Pincher. She plans and preps as well and had this great idea of putting the ingredients and the recipe inside a basket for each weeknight meal. Wonderful to have everything you need right at your fingertips. 

I have been busier these past few weeks then I have been in a long time. I wanted to make it so that if I'm not home for dinner one night, my husband could just go to the top shelf in the fridge, pull out a basket and know exactly what to do. I still have a couple of things to put into each basket but I am very happy with this idea and I think My Skippy Man will be as well! 

Are you a meal planner and weekly food prepper as well? Do you have a system that works for you? If so, we'd love to hear about it! 😁






No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!