Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, October 30, 2020

Creamy Keto Taco Soup

I absolutely LOVE soup. I can eat it any time of the year, not just during the cold weather months. I love making it in the crockpot and being able to smell it cooking all day. 

Tonight I had planned on making keto eggplant gratin. It is DELICIOUS and only requires a few ingredients. Unfortunately, the eggplant I just bought a few days ago was already bad when I cut into it so I had to switch gears. I ended up making Creamy Keto Taco Soup. It was very good but spicy. I added sour cream to mine which made it fine for me to eat. I just don't do spicy. 

To make this recipe, you will need.......

INGREDIENTS:
*1 lb Ground Beef 
*1/2 Small Onion, Chopped 
*1 12 oz Package of ¡Yo Quiero!4 Pepper Queso (I used On The Border Queso) 
*2 10 oz Cans of Ro*tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (I used Wal-Mart brand) 
*2 1/2 cups Beef Broth 
*1 tsp Garlic Powder 
*1 packet Taco Seasoning 
*Salt and Pepper to Taste 

Directions: 
*Brown ground beef and onions together then drain. 
*In a large saucepan add ground beef and Queso on low/medium heat. Stir together to mix well before adding any other ingredients. 
*Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer on low for 30 minutes. 
*Add salt and pepper to taste. 

Optional: Serve topped with freshly grated cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, and/or guacamole.

ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!