Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THANKFULNESS DAY 3

THANKFULNESS DAY 3: I am thankful for those times when I can slip off by myself and drive down a few back country roads taking pictures, capturing the glorious colors of each season. It is a time when I can have a heart-to-heart with God, yell and scream and shake my fist or just be in awe of His majesty and just worship with Him - no interruptions. And having a 7-11 Skinny French vanilla coffee and Praise & Worship music playing makes it even that much nicer!







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful things to be grateful for.
    Love the beautiful images that you've captured, and the soft music is a nice treat too.

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete

  2. Amen, Sister, I'm feeling it!

    Wow, I love your photos, simple beautiful! The one with the glasses is very clever!

    This post idea is delightful and uplifting.

    Have a blessed day, Laura.
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!