Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, November 10, 2014

THANKFULNESS DAY 10

Yesterday evening I had a photo session at a park/pool near our home. During the session I lost my phone in the woods and then on my way home, I hit a deer. 
I am so very thankful that the only damage was a broken running light/turn signal.  I am also happy to report that both the driver and the deer, both survived!

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

PS:  I found my phone! :D

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're OK! I've never hit a deer, but have had many close calls. Yes, you're so fortunate it wasn't worse! Glad you found your phone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    So glad you are safe and well! Praise the Lord!
    :)Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!